Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #130



Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #130. The entries were amazing! Hope you're having a wonderful and creative New Year.

Our winner from the last challenge chosen via 
random.org is:

#19 Jen Leeflang

Congratulations! Please e-mail me by
 January 29, 2013 to claim your prize.

 You all did an outstanding job! It was really hard to narrow down our Top 5.

Here's our top picks for this week:

#13 Valou 250809
#18 Paper Profusion
#31 Shea Marshall
#35 Cheryl Lea
#98 Lucy Patrick

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Winner" and  "Top 5 button" to proudly display on your blog. Click on the TT Button tab to get your button.
_________________________________________

Our sponsor this week is:


MYGRAFICO is a leading Digital Online store with Hand selected Designers. Our unique designs come with affordable prices. We offer Commercial Use high quality Designer cliparts, digital stamps, Photoshop brushes, creative paper sets, scrapbook ing designs, SVG cutting templates, premade party printables and stationery templates.
Our challenge theme this week is
 "Frame it" .
 MyGrafico has supplied some adorable images for our Design Team to use. Please allow them to inspire you!



TT130-Emily


TT130  Wendy



6 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 5, I'm so happy!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Shea said...

Thank you so much for putting me in the Top Five! Your challenges are always so much fun! Thanks, ladies! Big congrats to the other winners as well! :)

Cheryl said...

Thank you for choosing my project as a Top Five! Made my day!!! Congrats to the other winners, too!

Paper Profusion said...

Very many thanks for choosing me in the Top 5! I'm delighted. Congrats to the other winners too! Nicola x

Sarah said...

Great job Design Team!!!!

Rosmarie said...

Hello,
Congratulations to the winner and the top 5!
Thanks also for the wonderful and inspiring examples of the DT.
Here is my very first entry to your challenge blog ...I'm still a little bit newbie in Bloggerworld and it's only now I found your blog.

I wish you all a nice day...

Rosi x